The 2 ways The 2 ways

This is a nice powerful movie.

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

If they made a multiplayer game like this that would be sooooo cool!

"The Worst" "The Worst"

This is a freaking sweet video I wish there were more like this. I wanna know what all those cretures were.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

I really miss that Andro Fox that turns out to be a guy. He was so sexy. I am glad to see you resumed work on this. I can not wait till its finished.

Azew Azew

I played way too much Legend of Zelda for this to be hard. Good game though.

Dusk 2 Dusk 2

Genius Piece of game. Very clever. I can see this being on XBL or PSN some day where even more people will be playing it. The story is haunting and the music is genius too.

Corruption (WiP) Corruption (WiP)

Since this is a WIP I would seriously like to make the piano more black and white. Its color doesnt fit the rest of the song. Put it through a compressor. It sounds pretty sick though so far. I give this a 5

RW - Rainbow Squad RW - Rainbow Squad

I like it! I really LIKE it! I love the chiptunish sounds in there with the regular house music to back it. Good combo and amazing structure to the song!

Indigorain responds:

Yay, thanks a lot, milady! :D
Much much appreciated!

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

I remember when I first discovered Newgrounds I found your music and some of your tracks were double platinum and I was so amazed with your work. You actually encouraged me to make my first flash. I havent made flash since then but I do plan to start again.

Dream eater Dream eater

I hope that isnt what comes out of my nose when I sleep.