Corruption (WiP) Corruption (WiP)

Since this is a WIP I would seriously like to make the piano more black and white. Its color doesnt fit the rest of the song. Put it through a compressor. It sounds pretty sick though so far. I give this a 5

RW - Rainbow Squad RW - Rainbow Squad

I like it! I really LIKE it! I love the chiptunish sounds in there with the regular house music to back it. Good combo and amazing structure to the song!

Indigorain responds:

Yay, thanks a lot, milady! :D
Much much appreciated!

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

I remember when I first discovered Newgrounds I found your music and some of your tracks were double platinum and I was so amazed with your work. You actually encouraged me to make my first flash. I havent made flash since then but I do plan to start again.

Gal Pani X - Ayaka Gal Pani X - Ayaka

Totally would be a good song for a game like the sims for a type of shopping screen

Remember the Waves Remember the Waves

Very awesome I love how I drifted into a daze while listening to this piece

Appletroid Appletroid

I know you were having fun when you made this but it was very unpleasant to listen to. I really dont know what you were trying for when you made this.

Psyguy responds:

I was trying to make a song about Applejack using Metroid music.

Remember tha TIME! Remember tha TIME!

Pretty great sound you have going in this track. I gave it a 4.5 because it seems to be missing a little bit of variety. But overall it sounds awesome.

OcularNebula responds:

Thanks for the review!

I made this pretty quickly, so I agree it's a bit repetitive

Starburst Starburst

This was good up till 48 seconds. Then the song became way too muddy. I didnt like it any more. I kept hoping for a nice burst of emotional energy in the song too but I never heard it.

DJFibuko responds:

Thanks for your comment. I'm currently trying to improve the weak parts, hope you will listen again when I'm done and tell me what you think

Dark Void Dark Void

I dont know how to put this, it sounds.... like your following a specific formula to create this piece. It doesnt really have the power of a dark song usually does. But I appreciate the effort. I would say next time use more grungy sounds and long echo like notes. Get rid of the colorful sounds to achieve a nice dark sound.

Deep Freeze Deep Freeze

Has a lot of potential but there is an annoying sound that starts about 42 seconds that sounds so out of place. I think that if you refine the wobbles and make them softer. Dubstep doesnt have to be dirty. The dirty doesnt fit this song.

fezinatorgaming responds:

ya i kno =/ i tried to play with it and i made it better than it was before but i really didnt wanna completely take it out, and for the dirtly dubstep part i dont really know what im doing so i just make stuff up as i go i dont try to make it a specific type. =]